My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Conspiracy, Drug Crimes & White Collar Crimes
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Law Office of Daniel A. Smith, I advocate for clients in Conspiracy, Drug Crimes and White Collar Crimes cases. Based in Woodland Park, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Colorado. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Daniel A. Smith has a thorough understanding of Colorado law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Conspiracy: A conspiracy is defined as an agreement between two or more people to commit a crime. The crime does not need to actually be committed, but agreeing to the plan is considered an offense. If you have been charged with conspiracy, I can defend you.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. I am resolved to defend you during the Colorado criminal law process. I handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face charges in federal court.
- Criminal & Civil Property Forfeiture: If your property has been seized by the government, it is essential to consult with an experienced civil and criminal forfeiture attorney. I am prepared to defend you and protect your property and assets.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Identity Theft: I provide skilled representation to defendants in identity theft cases. TrustLaw Office of Daniel A. Smith to help you with your identity theft or complex computer crime defense.
- Civil Rights: If you are the victim of a civil rights violation, you need to be represented by an attorney who thoroughly understands the legal process. I can help you protect your civil rights.
- Prosecutorial Misconduct: If you are the victim of prosecutor or district attorney misconduct, I can help. I pursue justice for those who have been affected by prosecutorial misconduct.
- Environmental Law for Businesses: Law Office of Daniel A. Smith provides reliable, meticulous counsel on environmental matters to businesses throughout Colorado . As an experienced environmental lawyer, I advise companies on compliance. I also defend businesses in hearings before government agency boards and in civil and criminal trials in state and federal court.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Daniel A. Smith, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Woodland Park law firm today
Law Office of Daniel A. Smith sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Woodland Park. Call the firm at 904-420-7226 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.